Monday, May 17, 2010

A Much Needed Update

Well, I am ashamed at how long it has been since I have updated this blog, but all I can say is now I will try and do better. I will be adding new posts every few days to catch up.
I am starting with what consumes most of our time and that is CHEER! We all love it (yes, even Donnie). The first pictures are of Meagan at the CMMS vs. Lone Oak game. She was an 8th grade cheerleader this year and had a blast cheering on the Foxes. She is looking forward to cheering for JV next year (don't worry I won't wait so long to post those).



Cheering on her Bis Sis!!
These last few pictures are Meagan's competitive cheer team. This was their first competition at Dallas Cowboys Stadium. We all had a blast. She LOVES competitive cheer. Little Sis Macie is also going to be on a team for the 2010 season. She is VERY excited. (the pictures are out of order)

We got a special performance from the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders.

Proud Lil Sis!

Meagan on the infamous big screen. She is basing on the stunt on the right. See her long blonde ponytail?

Macie got to meet and get some autographs from some of the DCC.

Cheer Buds!


The make-up! I am just wondering how I am going to keep Macie still enough to get it all on her.









































































































1 comment:

  1. Way to go Emily!! Now lets see if you keep this up or not!!

    ReplyDelete